The Transition from Hospital to Home is Now Safer and Easier Than Ever
Being discharged from the hospital or returning home after a stay at a care facility is oftentimes just the first step on the long road to recovery. This can be a pivotal time for many individuals, and this is especially true when it comes to the elderly. Help at Home can step in to provide you and your loved one the care they will most assuredly need during their transition from hospital to home.
Our transitional care services include:
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Escorted Transportation to Necessary Follow-up Appointments
- Medication Management and Supervision
- Performing Light Housekeeping
- Stimulating Conversation and Companionship
- Customized Grocery Lists in Accordance with Dietary Needs and Preferences
- Meal Preparation and Cooking
- Recovery Progress Reports
Let the expert team at Help at Home assist you in creating a customized and personalized plan or care that will facilitate a successful recovery and provide a safe environment for rest and recuperation.
Benefits of Transitional Care
After a hospital stay or when returning from a care facility, readjusting to the daily routine of life back home can be stressful and increase the risk of re-admission. To help make this transition much easier and safer, the services made available through Help At Home can benefit you in the following ways:
- Monitored care leading to a successful recovery
- Peace of mind for the family
- Staying informed on your loved one’s wellbeing
- Coordination of care (doctors, nurses, care managers, etc.)
How to Get Started
Help At Home’s team will give you peace of mind, beginning with your very first phone call! We understand that no two situations are the same, so we will take the time to get to know you and your individual needs.
When you contact Help At Home, we will answer your questions and address any concerns you may have. We will learn about your preferences and work to match you with one of our caregivers.
Contact us today to discuss your needs or to schedule a free in-home assessment.